ON OCTOBER 31st @ EDEN LIFE CENTRES
This month, join us for a super relevant workshop relating to stress and its effects on your entire body, mind and experience.
Stress & its affects on health.
• The impact of prolonged high cortisol, the stress hormone, circulating in the blood, on various body processes.
• Circadian rhythms and the importance of observing our bodies natural sleep cycles.
The mind-gut connection.
• The gut-brain axis.
• How diet and circulating cortisol biochemically affects mood and long-term mental health.
Thyroid hormones & metabolism.
• The impact of stress on the thyroid gland and its production of thyroid hormones.
• Addressing stress-related thyroid hormone dysfunction, slowed metabolism and unresponsive fatty tissue.
The nervous system & aging.
• The body processes that are slowed when the sympathetic nervous system is activated, and the long-term health affects.
• How to activate the parasympathetic nervous system and promote relaxation, longevity.
Limited seating is available for this workshop so please send your registration of interest as soon as possible to :